These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oat Bars are a PERFECT option for breakfasts or a snack! They’re super simple to throw together and keep wonderfully in the refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see full Disclaimer.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oat Bars with Pumpkin
Are you getting sick of pumpkin recipes yet? No? GOOD! It is approaching the end of November (as I write this) and I still can’t get enough.
But it’s not just pumpkin. My favorite is pumpkin with chocolate.
The great thing about these bars is that they are great for a dessert, snack OR breakfast. Can you imagine waking up and getting to eat one of these lovely bars for breakfast?
Kitchen Essentials for Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
Nothing too fancy is needed for this recipe! If you don’t have an 8×11 baking dish, you can get one here on Amazon. You can adjust the baking pan size but you will have to adjust the baking times, so just be aware.
Other than that, you will need the standard mixing bowls and spatula!
What is Oat Flour?
Oat flour is simply the product of grounding whole oats. That’s it.
Oat flour not to be confused with (or substituted with) Oat Fiber! Totally different things!
Is Oat Flour Gluten Free?
You bet it is! Oats do have a bad history with cross-contamination, so…….
ALWAYS check your labels!
How to Make Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oat Bars with Pumpkin
I’m not even going to bother with photos and a big long commentary about how to make these.
Because they are so simple, they don’t need further explanation than what is below in the recipe card.
Are you ready for the 1-second version though?
Mix the dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients. Put in the pan and bake. BOOM!
I love the easy ones!
Low Carb Pumpkin Options
If you love pumpkin and chocolate but want lower carb options, I have a few of those for you over at The Keto Option!
Other Easy Gluten Free Recipes From The Gluten Free Option
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8x11 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add oat flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking soda, sea salt and pumpkin spice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add pumpkin puree, olive oil, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. Continue mixing until batter is well combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let fully cool for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Natierra Himalania Himalayan Fine Pink Salt Shaker, 13 Oz
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 20oz
- Bob's Red Mill Resealable Gluten Free Baking Powder, 14 Oz (6 Pack)
- Anthony's Organic Oat Fiber, 1.5lb, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Keto Friendly, Product of USA
- Anthony's Almond Meal Flour, Natural Unblanched, 5lbs, Batch Tested Gluten Free, Keto Friendly